Are you ready to join a company that regards success as a team sport?
For years, you have accumulated knowledge, written essays, taken exams and managed your finals successfully. Now it’s time for your career. You should take your first step on this road in a team that shares your curiosity and supports you as a person.
And even if you’re still studying, Germany’s number two bank offers you all the opportunities only a modern, internationally active team can provide. People who prefer success in a team to bowling alone will feel at home with us – people who enjoy developing successful ideas in a team. Who likes to stand up for the goals of their clients together with their colleagues?
This is why talented students who want to launch their career with us need a good measure of intelligence and empathy.
Experience the Commerzbank: as a student or graduate.
- Internships in Germany: Being an intern only makes sense if you have the opportunity to take on challenging tasks. You’re guaranteed to get them when you join us as a fully-fledged team member for a minimum of eight weeks.
- Internships in London : Are you currently studying for your Bachelor/Master degree or recently graduated and would like to take a closer look into real life banking? Then it’s about time you got to know us!
- Graduation Thesis (currently only offered in Germany):
You want to work on an exciting banking theme in your Bachelor or Master thesis? No problem – we’ll be pleased to coach you.
- Study Groups (currently only offered in Germany):
During your internship or professional training, you already proved that you’re a cut above others? Then you’re very welcome to join our career programme for students.
- Graduate Programmes: Live banking practice instead of just grey theory is what you experience in our Graduate programmes. If you want to be part of that from the start, you’ll be sure to discover a world of exciting opportunities.
- Direct career start: You’ve already collected some relevant practical experience? And you’re ready for a role in which you bear responsibility from the start? Then look here for interesting job profiles and exciting career perspectives.