Access affordable funding
What you need to know
- Growth financing
- Energy renovations of non-residential buildings used for commercial purposes, and individual energy efficiency measures
- Operational investments in plant and machinery, land and buildings, equipment and vehicles
- Investments in technology and innovation, research and development
- Inventory financing and funding of working capital requirements
- Acquisition of companies or acquiring stakes in companies, establishing a new business or arranging successions
- Schemes offered by Germany‘s Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW), Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank (LRB) and federal state development banks; these schemes may include grants
- Individual loans or funding, offered by different development and promotional banks
- Global loans
- Risk sharing (indemnifications and guarantees provided by development banks and the European Investment Bank (EIB), guarantees provided by guarantee banks)
Benefits across the board
Investments in your company's efficiency and sustainability often require subsidised loans.
Low-cost and long-term financings provide your company with a solid financial basis.
Low costs and favourable repayment rates – or even repayment-free periods – increase your financial flexibility.